Girls "My Little Legs" & "My Little Noggin" 6 piece pink & white hat, headband, flowers, & leg warmers gift basket for baby & toddler

Girls "My Little Legs" & "My Little Noggin" 6 piece pink & white hat, headband, flowers, & leg warmers gift basket for baby & toddler Reviews



Other Picture


Girls "My Little Legs" & "My Little Noggin" 6 piece pink & white hat, headband, flowers, & leg warmers gift basket for baby & toddler Feature

  • 1 White Crochet beanie (ages 1-3 years)
  • 1 pink crochet beanie (ages 1-3 years)
  • 1 pink crochet headband (one size)
  • 2 flower aligator clips (1 pink & 1 white)
  • 1 pink set of leg warmers (size 0-5 years)
Get this adorable 6 piece combo set from My Little Legs & My Little Noggin. This set includes the best sellers from each store. You will get 2 crochet hats, 2 detachable flower clips, 1 headband & 1 pair of pink leg warmers.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




May 29, 2011 20:08:19

0 comments:

Post a Comment